Our studio polices were developed to ensure each student gets the attention that they deserve. Consistency is the key in learning music. Students develop fastest on their instruments when they have focused regular music instruction.
Uptown String Academy Studio Polices:
1. Lessons are paid for in advance by the month. Payments are due in full for the following month during the last lesson in the calendar month.
2. A missed lesson can be made up if:
3. If you arrive late to your lesson, it will still conclude at its scheduled time. This allows all of our students receive all of their instruction time.
4. Your teacher will provide you 24 hours notice in the event your lesson needs to be rescheduled.
5. After two consecutive no call, no show lessons, we will no longer hold your space. Another student will be allowed to book your lesson time
It's easy to get your child enrolled in music classes. Just fill out the form bellow and we'll contact you to setup a time to meet and answer any of your questions. We will use this time to get to know you and your child and get outfitted with an instrument. We will then schedule lessons, and that's it. Enroll today, it's that simple!